Monday, August 27, 2012

Modern Monday

Block 45:


I reversed the colors on this one doing gray for the ship and pink/white for the background. This was the only sewing I accomplished last week. My classes started last Monday while my child does not start school until tomorrow. It is hard for me to work from home with my child at home. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!

Go visit Caroll at Attic Window Quilt Shop to see how her ship turned out. Then visit Jenifer at 42 Quilts to see what we will be making this week. I hope to be able to sew tomorrow!

Kitten report:


Spooky Boo is her name, Spooky for short. A week ago Sunday she was still in bed at 9 am. I went to get her up and her little eyes were crusted shut. Poor thing! No wonder she was still in bed. She couldn't see!! She slept most of Sunday because she didn't feel well. First thing Monday morning I called the vet. and got her some medicine - oral antibiotic and cream for the eyes. We started treatment by 11 am on Monday. Tuesday morning she was climbing the curtains in the playroom. She feels much better now, misbehaving and playing like a kitten should. Our spray bottles for water are filled and have already been put to use disciplining Miss Spooky. Climbing curtains and my design wall are not permitted! She is learning.


2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Love the pink and gray! Poor little Spooky. So glad it sounds like she's on the mend!

Mama Pea said...

Your block is great. Looks like a ship. :-) Glad Spooky is feeling better.