Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Over the River and Through the Woods

I finished the embroidering the last panel!


What a great feeling! Below is the fabric I have been saving for the piecing.


Sheesh! You think I have enough? LOL! This is probably enough fabric for at least two of these quilts!

I'm not sure when I will start working on the piecing. I need to get ready for my Sue Spargo class since it is next week. I also have some tops I'd like to quilt before starting on something else that will need quilting. I was just glad to be able to find the stack of fabric I'm saving for this! Now I can put the embroidered panels with the fabric and pattern. Hopefully I won't put these in too safe of a place so that I will be able to find it again once I'm ready to work on it some more.


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Good for you! I bet you will do better than I did. I got them all put together and started the hand stitching around each one and gave up. Maybe you will inspire me to get it finished.