Friday, October 7, 2016

Coloring Fabric Challenge Results

Last week I did an in-progress post on my coloring fabric challenge. Click here to read that post.

I'm happy to report that everyone has completed their projects and they are all so different!

Here is mine. I did a simple name banner wall hanging.


Peg put her name on a shirt.


Vicki embellished an apron.



I used Inktense pencils to color mine. Peg used watercolors. Vicki used crayons. 

Instead of doing an entire name, you could also just use the first initial on something. I thought an initial on a notebook cover would look cute.



3 comments:

Shasta Matova said...

That looks like fun. All of you did a super job.

West Michigan Quilter said...

All the ideas are cute, but I like yours best. I can see a banner like that with the name Carter on it. Thanks for the idea.

Barb said...

Wow.....several variations....peaked my interest in the different tools used.