Thursday, October 19, 2017

Market Tote

I made this last week as a store sample.


The pattern has been around for a while but it's a new one for in the shop. I only ordered black mesh to start with to try out the pattern. I like the pattern so as the budget allows I will order the mesh in more colors. This was easy to make and it stands up nicely on its own thanks to the sturdy vinyl mesh. I wish I had had black cotton webbing when making this but we were out. The natural looks good with the fabrics I used, but I still wish it were black. We have black back in stock but I'm not changing them out now!


2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Very nice!! The black mesh looks great - and I agree - the black webbing would have been nice - but there is always "next time" - ;))

Barb said...

Love the black mesh....love the tote.