Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A Finish :: My Potato Chip Block Quilt

 I've been working to finish things recently.

My potato chip block quilt finished

Some folks have told me that it looks like a jumbled mess. Yes, it's hard to see the actual block and it's really scrappy. There was no plan for this. I just started sewing pieces together and didn't worry too much about it. But I like scrappy quilts. And I like this one. If you don't, then fine - it's not your quilt.

Barb H. participated in the Sew Along too and recently sent me a photo of her finished quilt. She took color into account when making her blocks.

Barb H's potato chip block quilt

As a result, her blocks are more defined than mine. I like her quilt too! She also opted to make the version using larger pieces than mine. 



No comments: