Thursday, November 5, 2009

Packing

Today I am packing for my guild's annual retreat this weekend. Three days and two nights of sewing, food and fun! I'm taking my new featherweight now that I have learned how to thread it.
I've got a bin full of projects, more than I will probably have time to work on but I never know what I will feel like doing. I am leaving some room in the bin for any fabric or other goodies I may purchase during the weekend. We will stop at a quilt shop on the drive up tomorrow and two other shops will come up on Saturday. There are also cute stores in Creede to peruse.
I've got my list and I'm checking off items as they get packed. In case you are wondering, I am taking a small suitcase of clothes and toiletries. I just didn't take a picture of that. I do have my new camera. You can see a part of my new camera case in the last photo above, on the right of the photo.

No comments: