Friday, November 11, 2011

UFO Bust Report

I finished the Lollipop Flowers.


It turned out alright. I added a little green strip that peaks out underneath the binding to bring that color out some.


This quilt is has issues, most of which are not readily apparent to the observer. So I'll say no more about them. It fits perfectly in the spot in our living room where I wanted it to go. And my family likes it.


Click over to Susan's to see what the other Little Green Quilters have been up to this week.


8 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lynn.

Julie S said...

So pretty! The colors really pop out against the black. I am sure it is an eye-catcher when you enter the room!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I just love that wall hanging. That little touch of green adds so much. You are a true artist. I never would have thought of that!

Barbara Anne said...

Love your Lollipop Flowers and the fabrics you used, Lynn! The black and lime green are dramatic and jazzy! Well done!

Cheers!

Laurie said...

looks awesome :) laurie

Deanna said...

Have you said how large it is? The narrow green stripe is a bonus in an already beautiful quilt.

Lynn said...

For those inquiring minds, it's about 24" by 30".

Deb said...

I love it, Lynn! Beautiful wallhanging! Here it is almost Friday, and I'm just catching up on last week's UFO post plus all the other crafty work you've been up to! Way to go!