Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Arrowhead Blocks Completed

I'm trying to reduce my 2012 UFO List by finishing things before 2012. I started this one in July in a guild class. I enjoyed the class and learning the technique, but making 30 of these blocks almost got the better of me.


All the blocks are finally completed! I doubt that it will be quilted and bound before 2012, but I hope it will be my first finish for 2012. If you are curious for details about this block and the book it is from, I blogged about it in July. Here is the direct link to that post.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love them! Even went to your previous post to see how you made them.

The Quilter' s Nimble Thimble said...

Like the arrowhead blocks. I really like your blog photo. I know exactly where that photo was taken. I lived in the San Luis Valley as a child/teen. Attended Adams State. My folks still live in the valley. I get back there several times a year.
My mom is a quilter too. I live in Lakewood, CO and try to quilt everyday.

Mama Pea said...

I remember when you started this one. I like the blocks. Your layout and colors is pretty awesome, too!