My art group decided to do house blocks. Each of us made a house, between 12" and 18" per side, any style house we wanted using any technique we wanted. They were due at our February meeting. Mine wasn't finished. Our March meeting was Tuesday. Mine still wasn't finished!
Yesterday I got it quilted. Finally!
It took me most of the day to quilt it. That included a trip to the quilt store to buy more blue thread for the pebbling of the sky. The plan for today is to get the binding, sleeve and label done. It should finish at about 18" square.
I gave Hattie the day off and quilted this one with Bernie. I didn't want to disturb Goldie who napped all day on her quilt which is laying on Hattie's table! Also, I wanted to use the walking foot for the straight lines on the house. I had not yet free-motion quilted with Bernie so I gave it a go. He did a great job! (FYI: Bernie is my Bernina 380 B, Hattie is my HQ Sweet 16)