Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lots Going On but Not Much To Show

I've done a lot of sewing recently, but I don't seem to have much to show for it. My main project for today is to get at least one block made for my next scrap group project. Unfortunately, so far all I've done is cut.


These are 1.5" by a little more than 3.5" logs. The black background is also part of the project but I haven't gotten around to cutting it up yet. The next meeting is a week from tomorrow so I need to get at least one block made so I can email my group to let them know what and how much to bring next week. I'll need to write the instructions before we meet as well!

I've also been working on the snowman block for the commissioned Christmas quilt. The applique is almost done.

In addition, I'm finishing up my guild's raffle quilt. I have the label made and attached, the sleeve is made and attached, the binding is made and about half attached. This must be finished by Saturday so it has been the priority project for the last few days. It is large at 92" by 92". I hope to have it finished in time to take a picture of it before Saturday.


2 comments:

The Slow Quilter said...

It seems we are all working on something and trying to keep up with the blogging. Can not wait to see your finish projects.

Barb said...

Your fabrics are awesome and sometimes cutting is the hardest part