Friday, May 22, 2015

Charm Box Quilt Top :: Borders and Backing

I knew I had something fabulous in my stash that would make a perfect border for this!



I added a 1" border using the sashing fabric, then a 3" border of this green, brown and cream hexagon print. I believe I bought it four or five years ago from Ruth's Stitchery in Colorado Springs. I have a dark green Moda marble that I will use for the binding. And below is what I found in my stash for the back.


I got it basted and quilted yesterday. My plan is to do the binding and label this weekend and then I will show you the finished quilt next week. 

I enjoy intricate, time-consuming projects but I also love fast and easy like this one. It is nice to change up the pace a bit.

The pattern details can be found in yesterday's post. Click here to directly there.


No comments: