Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Starting Early This Year

I've had this pattern for a few years. I looked it up to see exactly how long. I posted about these in November 2013. Click here to read that post.


I'm finally starting early enough to make these for this year. I'm not sure exactly how I will turn these into ornaments, but that part isn't the time consuming part. For now, I'm just going to get the embroidery done. The actual ornament part can wait until later.

I'd also like to show you my Mother's Day gift.


I wanted this book for one specific project, this project. Happily, there are several other projects in the book that I really like and will probably make.


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That project from the book looks like fun. The embroidery - not so much. Ha ha.

Mama Pea said...

I love that book. OMG, I can't believe you are already starting on Christmas presents. Good girl!