Friday, July 15, 2016

Classroom Series from Sue Spargo

When I was planning for the opening of my shop I knew I wanted to carry Sue Spargo products and projects. One, because I love them personally. Two, because there is no where else in this area to purchase supplies.

My Sue Spargo classes are doing well and Sue has started a program for shops called the Classroom Series. Shops get the already kitted supplies for these projects and use them for their classes. Shops are not permitted to sell the kits separate from the class. So the only way to get the pattern or kits for these projects is through a participating shop. You know I couldn't resist that!

The first project we are doing is the Circle Play Bag. I got the applique done a few weeks ago.

Front

Back
I've begun the embellishing.


This is a great project for practicing stitches. 


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

So pretty. I love her projects.

Sandy H said...

Well, dang--wish I lived near your shop! Those are great.