Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mary Ann's Blocks

I hope you are enjoying the Goose on the Loose Quilt Along. If you haven't started yet it's not too late to join in! We are half way through the blocks and Mary Ann sent me a photo of her first six blocks.


Some of these are time consuming while others go together quickly. There will be twelve blocks plus setting and border options. Thus the finished size of the quilt will vary. The blocks are 12" finished so if you set them in a 3 block by 4 block arrangement with no sashing or borders the minimum size is 36" by 48" finished.

If you are playing along and want to send me a photo of your blocks that I can share here please do so!


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh, my, this is turning out beautiful. Wish I was better at piecing. I just love this.