Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Pattern

I'm making a new bag pattern for the wool applique and hand embroidery class I teach at my shop. Here is what it looks like so far.


The applique on the left hand section is done. I'm just getting started with the applique on the right hand section. Both sections will have lots of hand embroidery added once the applique is done.

When finished it will be lined (I haven't picked lining fabric yet), will have a turquoise zipper at the top that matches the ribbons and will measure about 12" wide by 8" tall by 2" deep.

The plan is to kit this up with everything you'll need to make one and all of the appliques already cut. Hopefully I can get the sample made up by the end of September.


2 comments:

Barb said...

I love applique...this will be fantastic...can't wait to see it done.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Looking good. Eager to see the finished product.