Monday, August 12, 2019

Bohemian Bird Pattern

I made my first Bohemian Bird several years ago. Long before owning a quilt shop was even on my radar.

When I opened my shop I needed things to display and on a whim hung up my little Bohemian Birds. I only had two at the time. When I started carrying Sue Spargo merchandise I made a third. Then the requests for the pattern began.

I started working on a pattern a few months ago. I realized that in order to write a good pattern I needed to make another one. Here she is:


I have named them all thus far. Her name is Isabella. The pattern is currently being tested by a few friends. As soon as I get their feedback I will make the pattern available for purchase. If you are interested in a copy of the pattern, leave a comment. Make sure that your comment includes an active email address so I can contact you when the pattern is available.

These little birds finish at 10" by 10". Besides a small wall hanging, you could make these into a pillow, notebook cover, bag or anything else you can dream up. The pattern will sell for $10.99 and will only be available through my shop, Alamosa Quilt Company. The shop does not yet have an online store as I am only one person and just don't have the infrastructure required to run a brick and mortar shop and an online shop, and do a good job with both, at the moment. It is on the list to open an online shop, but I'm just not there yet.


1 comment:

clar said...

You have skill,Very nice !!!
NegosyongPinoy.info