Saturday, September 25, 2021

Southwest Quilt & Pillows

I made this sample back in June, but the fabrics just arrived last week.

Southwest Quilt

The panel has 6 squares, but only four of them are used in the quilt. The other two are used in pillows.

Southwest Pillow 1

Southwest Pillow 2

The colors in the pillow images are truer than the colors in the quilt image. The fabrics are shown below.


Southwest Fabrics

The quilt finishes at 60" by 60" while the pillows are 18" by 18". You can view all of the fabrics and the kit on my shop website. Click the following link to go directly to this collection on the shop website: Southwest

Do you subscribe to my shop newsletter? If not, and you'd like to here's what you need to do: 

(1) Go to my shop website. Click here or you can copy and paste this link into your browser: www.AlamosaQuiltCompany.com.

(2) Scroll down to the bottom of the home page. On the bottom left of the page you will see the following box: (Note that you can't subscribe from this page because the box below is just an image, not an active widget. You must go to my shop website to subscribe. See Step 1 above.)

subscribe to newsletter image
(3) Type your email in the box and hit the Subscribe button.

If you would like to see a sample newsletter, click here to read the one I sent out last Thursday.

I usually send out the shop newsletters on Thursday evenings, around 6 pm Mountain time. Occasionally, I send out a email at other times for special events, but usually it's just once a week.




No comments: