Friday, January 14, 2022

A Couple Cute Gifts I Received

 My sewing friends are always so creative when it comes to gift giving! I got two adorable little items: a teeny-tiny pin cushion and an adorable needle book.

sewing gifts 1

The pin cushion is so stinkin' cute! The pin in it is a small applique pin. And it looks huge because the pin cushion is so small.

sewing gifts 2

She went to Harbor Freight and looked around to see what she could find that she could repurpose. This is a bolt screw cover less than 1" in diameter.

Someone else made me the needle book. Here is a close-up of the inside.

sewing gifts 3

I have another fun sewing themed gift I received but I haven't photographed it yet so I will have to share that with you another day.



1 comment:

Patti said...

Sewing friends are the best! Looking forward to seeing the other one!!