Thursday, April 6, 2023

London City Bag

 I've had the London City Bag pattern in my shop for a while, but just got around to making up one. I shouldn't have waited so long!

London City Bag Sample

It's a Pink Sand Beach Designs pattern which means it's a good bag pattern. I opted to do the B version of the bag so the outside pocket is a single fabric instead of strips like is shown on the pattern.

On one side inside it has three pockets.

three pockets inside the bag on one side

On the other side inside it has a zipper pocket.

interior zipper pocket on the other side of the bag

The fabrics I used are from a new collection called Heirloom

Outside pocket fabric: Heirloom Flowers on Blue

Exterior Fabric: Heirloom Medallions on Rust

Strap Fabric: Heirloom Small Floral on Rust

Lining Fabric: Heirloom Teardrops on Brown

It's a pretty snazzy bag if I do say so myself!



No comments: