Monday, April 22, 2024

Picnic Day Facebook Live Event

 Tomorrow, Tuesday April 23, 2024, is National Picnic Day!

Picnic Day Flyer

To celebrate myself and six other shop owner friends have decided to do an online Facebook Live Shop Hop. The way this will work is that each of us will go live on our respective Facebook pages one at a time, starting at 11 am MDT. Each of us will entertain you for about an hour and then send you over to the next shop. The schedule is as follows:


12pm MDT Kristi from My Quilting Loft
2pm MDT Lynn from Alamosa Quilt Company
3pm MDT Georgia from Calico Mermaid
5pm MDT Michelle from Bound in Stitches

Everyone will be offering a mix of brand new items, clearance items and fun projects. Join us live or watch after the fact. The Picnic Day event videos will be on our respective Facebook pages for several days after the event.

As for my shop, you don't have to watch the Facebook video to get in on the fun. You can just go to my shop website, AlamosaQuiltCompany.com, and click Shop>Picnic Day Facebook Live Event to view all the items I shared in the video and shop.

Note: the link for the event will not be live on my shop website until tomorrow, Tuesday April 23, 2024. I will leave it up through Saturday April 27, 2024.




No comments: