Monday, June 17, 2024

Potato Chip Block (Variation 2) Update :: A Bit of a Delay

 I'm having to change my point of sale system I use in my shop - not because I want to, I have to. I really love the system I am using, but it's being phased out so I have to switch. I've known this for some time, but recently there have been other factors that have forced me to make this switch immediately as opposed to at the end of the summer, like I planned. 

It's kind of like when you are forced to buy a new sewing machine, not because you want a new one but because your old one died. It's always harder to bond with something when you are still in love with your old one. It's the same for me with this. It's stressful and time consuming. So I'm a bit behind with this sew along. I don't multi-task well and I really need to focus on this business related task rather than doing something more fun like sewing.

The good news is you are going to have a bit more time to work on your blocks before I get time to post instructions for how you can share your blocks for entry in the prize drawing.



No comments: