Saturday, January 22, 2011

Unruly Letters and Words

I told you that I got a new book recently, Word Play Quilts.


I just had to give this a try. It was lots of "fun."



This is a sneak peak of the project Stephanie and I are working on together. We are working through the book Intuitive Color and Design.


This is the book my art group has been working through lately but we are pretty much done. I am still really enjoying working this way so I'm going to go through it again with Stephanie. I sent her a box of some Kona solids from my collection and I cut myself the same fabrics. For this first exercise we are only using these fabrics. You can read Stephanie's post about our challenge here. Both of us will post about our work around the end of each month so check back if you want to see how I put the "fun" in my project!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love what you are playing with!!!

Melissa ;-) said...

That IS fun!!

Mama Pea said...

That's awesome, Lynn! Wow! I love it! I can't wait to see what you're doing. I finished my top yesterday and even FMQ'ed it. It turned out "okay." I will be interested to see what you think!

Stephanie

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheee!!!!!