Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pin Cushion Progress

Since the pin cushion project I showed you yesterday is going to be a class for next quarter at my LQS, I started on them at work yesterday afternoon. I decided to do the heart one first.


I'm making two of each, one for me and one for a store sample. Can you guess which one is for me?

These really don't take very long. I have some sand bags already made that I would like to use as the filling for these. I will have to modify the finishing instructions though. The one on the right is finished and ready to be turned into a pin cushion. The one on the left still needs some decorative stitching. I accidentally left the embroidery thread I want to use on it at home yesterday.


3 comments:

The Slow Quilter said...

Love it, I got one similar to that in on of the Stash Boxies and love using it.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Those are darling. I love the way you embellished the one. So cute.

Mama Pea said...

Wonderful! Did my last comment on the previous post take? I love how they are turning out!