Monday, March 4, 2013

Abacus Blocks

I have all of my Abacus blocks up on my design wall. I have not committed to a layout yet. I'm still playing with them.



Above is the current layout. I'm not sure if I want to scatter the pink ones around or leave them in a row.

I've also been working on my guild challenge. The theme this year is "Colorful Colorado." I've decided not show any pictures of it here until after the reveal at my guild in mid-April since a few guild members do occasionally read my blog.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love this quilt! I can see, however, that you are going to be spending a lot of time deciding on the lay out. Such a decision! Whatever you decide, it's going to be beautiful!

Mama Pea said...

I love it! I love it! Wow! I finished my project with this, too, but I still can't show it. I'm really happy with how it turned out!