Friday, March 8, 2013

Abacus Top Finished

I finished my Abacus top yesterday.


I don't know when I'll get to quilt it, but the top is done!

I haven't shown a photo of Miss Spooky Boo recently. Look at this silly cat sleeping in her toy basket!


What a sleepy face!

I'll be taking a week off from blogging next week. It is Spring Break for two thirds of our family and we have some fun plans. I spend a lot of time on the computer for my job every day and I will have to spend a little bit of time working every day even over the break. So I've decided to not to try to blog next week. I won't be doing any sewing anyway. I'll be back week after next with a report of all the fun we had!


5 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love how this quilt turned out. Your block placement is perfect. Have fun with your family next week.

merinz said...

Enjoy your break

Denise in PA said...

I love this quilt, Lynn! Great job - I love those pops of red (or whatever that color is) - just perfect! Have a wonderful Spring Break. "See" you when you get back!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love you Abacus quilt. Have a great spring break.

Mama Pea said...

Love how it turned out! I love the single row and the others as smattered. Hope your spring break was good. How was your trip?! I hope you had a great time!