Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Classmate

I finally got around to making myself a Classmate bag.


And a photograph of the inside.


One of the things I enjoy about working at my LQS is seeing all the new stuff come in and getting to try out the patterns. The down side is that when I make something it usually ends up as a store sample which means I don't get to actually use it. That is what happened to the first one of these I made. The pattern information and my brief review of it is included in the link.


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love this bag. Like these fabrics better too. This looks like it is difficult. It looks so professionally done. I love it! Cute little closure on the front.

Denise in PA said...

It's lovely! I have the pattern, my fabric and the vinyl all ready to go - I just need to dive in and make it!

Mama Pea said...

It turned out just great! I love it. I need to get mine made. :-) I'm gonna email you about our swap this weekend. I'm read to get into full swing.... :-)