Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Meet Hazel :: A Finish, Plus AQC Update

I'm calling this one Hazel.



She is the third in my Bohemian Birds series. You can see close up pictures of the first two in my previous post.

Here they are all in a row. The first two were done with cotton fabric and raw-edge fused applique. Then they were embellished with hand stitching, beads and buttons. Hazel was done with wool fabric and hand applique.



Store Update:

Cutting Table in place, top yet to come

Feature fabric shelving display, two old chairs from the attic plus some lumber. The new lumber will be painted turquoise.

Tall fabric wall ready for paint

Short fabric wall ready for paint

Classroom tables and chairs ready to go
These pictures were taken late last week. The cutting table now has a top. I plan to start painting later this week.




2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your bird! I'm so excited for you. Your store is really coming along. Keep posting pictures!

Mama Pea said...

Love your bird! She is really great! I also love the feature fabric display! So clever with the two chairs. The turquoise will be beautiful!