Sunday, November 27, 2016

Elephant Bag Cover

I've started a new Sue Spargo project. Here it is with all the applique done but before being embellished with embroidery stitches.


The pattern is from her book Folk-Tails. It will be a cover for a Yazzi bag. I hope to have it finished before the end of January. I expect to receive my first kit for Sue's 2017 BOM at the end of January. I'd like to be able to use my Yazzi bag to keep all my BOM stuff together for the year.

The last time I did one of Sue's BOM I had to work by myself. This time I have four local friends who are doing it too! We are planning to meet at least once a month at my shop to work on the blocks together. Looking forward to it!


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

That is so cute. I don't usually work in wool but you make me want to do this.