Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Piecing Done

I was able to get my Sampler Spools quilt finished before closing on Saturday.



I got it basted together on Sunday. I worked on the quilting yesterday, my day off from the shop. Mondays are my day to do the shopping, laundry, some cooking for the week, book work for the shop, and ordering for the shop. In between all of that, I sew a little too, usually for the shop.

This quilt is a kit. It supports the Handmade fabric line for Moda by Bonnie & Camille. I love Moda kits. They are all packaged so nicely in boxes that match the quilt. These boxes make great project boxes for other things once the quilt they originally housed is made. I love the binding fabric. It's a black and white stripe printed on the bias. You'll have to wait to see that, but hopefully not too long.




2 comments:

Calicojoan said...

I love these spools! What a fun little way to do some stash busting!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I saw this on Instagram. I love it. I especially like that every spool has a different center. Must have been fun to make.