Friday, November 4, 2016

What I'm Working On

It's been a busy week! This is what I'm working on right now, another shop sample.


There are 36 blocks total. I have them all made but didn't get a photo of them all on my design wall. The pattern is called Sampler Spools and this is kit I have available in my shop. It uses the new Bonnie & Camille fabric line called Handmade.



I have two rows sewn together and will hopefully get it put together before the shop closes on Saturday so I can get it quilted this weekend.

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't hope to get it put together before we close on Saturday because that would mean we were really busy today and Saturday!


2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Bonnie and Camille are my favorites! I can't wait to see your all together. Have a great weekend!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your blocks and the fabric you chose. Looking forward to seeing the entire quilt.