Monday, February 24, 2020

Freelancer Quilts

I recently purchased Deb Tucker's new Wedge Star ruler.


The free pattern included with the ruler is called Freelancer. I have made two versions.


The top one is the second one I made. It uses 3" finished size blocks and finishes at 14". The bottom one uses 9" finished size blocks and finishes at 37".

The ruler is really nice and Deb just came out with two videos explaining how to use it along with tips and tricks. I made the first one just from reading the directions included with the ruler. Then the videos came out. So I watched the videos and decided I needed to make another one.

This will be a new class at my shop soon. If you are local, look for the class on the schedule. The class will be called "Freelancer".

I just love Deb's rulers! They make difficult units easy to sew and precise.


No comments: