Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Customer Show and Tell

 I took this photo a few months ago when I taught at Monarch Quilters in Poncha Springs, CO.

Family Tradition by Laurie

Laurie purchased the pattern, Family Tradition, and the fabrics from my shop. You can view the pattern and the fabrics we have left from this collection by clicking the following link: Home Sweet Holidays.

The next one is also a photo I took a while ago, but it is just too awesome not to share. This was made by one of my customers, Michele S.

Michele's dog portrait

Michele stopped into the shop for advise on this project. She had the wools she planned to use for the dog but needed a background fabric and finishing ideas. We found this awesome white print and Michele added the hand embroidery right over the top of the printing on the fabric. I suggested that she frame it and should found this shadowbox frame at a big box store.

This is the best part of my job! Getting to help customers make incredible creations like this one.



No comments: