Monday, October 3, 2022

Quilting

 I decided to quilt this one myself instead of taking it to my long arm quilter. Click here to read my previous post on this project and for fabric information.

Shop Sample Full image being quilted

I outlined all the animals in the center and did a little stitch in the ditch. Did some back and forth quilting along the top and bottom of the panel.

In progress quilting image

I am using a ruler for the stitch in the ditch and straight line outlining I am doing. I'll probably do some more back and forth in the blue areas of the borders. I'm not quite sure what I will do in the squares in the border. I'm there yet though so I don't need to know yet!

I am still trying to decide on the binding fabric. My current favorite is a rainbow strip on black fabric. I just love a striped binding! 

Kits aren't available yet because I don't know what I will use for the binding. I hope to have this quilted by next week. Then I will make a binding decision and make kits.



No comments: