Monday, January 13, 2014

Village Section Finished - For Now

I finished my section of the village piece my art group is working on.


The little pinwheel flowers are one inch finished. I pieced them, then backed them with a green fabric. I topstitched around the edges and then zig-zagged around the edges. They are attached to the piece with a small button in the center.

I have more stuff I could add but I don't want to overdo it with this. We discussed piecing together our sections then adding things that would cross over the seam lines between sections. I'll wait to see what the others think before doing any more work on this.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

So cute! I hope you'll show us pictures after you've stitched the groups pieces together. What a fun idea.

lindamid said...

I like it Lynn