Monday, June 9, 2014

Another Little Bag for Summer Camp

My men are off to Boy Scout Summer Camp this week! On Saturday, as I was helping my son pack, I realized he didn't have a safe place to keep his money while at camp. And, I've been promising to make him something with this Pokemon fabric I've had for a while.

So I pulled out one of my favorite small zipper pouch patterns, Cash 'n Carry by Terry Atkinson, and whipped him up a little money pouch.


He loved it!

I hope he is keeping better track of his money than he is of his Merit Badge Sash, which I found on the guest room floor yesterday afternoon (about 6 hours after they left). I carefully helped him lay it out with all of the things he needed to take on the guest room bed, but obviously it got dropped as he was getting dressed and out the door. *SIGH* I didn't get up to see them off as they had to leave at about 4:45 am. Maybe I should have.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Cute little bag. LOL ...sash on the floor. So typical. Enjoy your free sewing time.

Mama Pea said...

So cute!