Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Quilt Progress Report

As you can see below, eleven of the twelve blocks are done except for some embroidery and embellishments.


I realized after taking the photo above that I neglected to sew on the decapitated snowman's second arm (block directly above my blog address in the photo above)! I have fixed that and have a good start on the last block.


This last block is a "snoozing" Santa. I might actually meet my personal deadline to have the top together before Christmas this year! I'm also pleasantly surprised to see that all of the blocks seem to be the correct size and should go together fairly easily.

The pattern calls for a narrow light colored inner border and a wider outer border. I believe I have a good fabric in my stash for the inner border. I haven't started looking for an outer border yet.


2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

This quilt is adorable! I am impressed you will have it ready for Christmas.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt. I'm impressed with how you set goals and meet them. Great job!