Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snowy Day Plan

Yesterday it was snowy and gray. I had dinner going in the crock pot before 9 am. After wrapping some packages I decided to that I needed to quilt something, anything. I had a quilt already basted, this quilt, which I basted back in October.

I didn't do anything fancy, just an all-over meander.


This will be a quilt for oncology when finished.

I haven't share of photo of Spooky lately. She has gotten big! She weighs 12 lbs now.


She looked so cute laying under the Christmas tree. She has a "you aren't going to make me move?" look.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt! You put your time to good use. You are my motivator! Love that picture of Spooky. Cats are so much company.

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Crock pots are the best way to cook on snowy days!!!