Monday, March 11, 2019

Metro Rings :: A Finish

Another finish. The pattern is Metro Rings by Sew Kind of Wonderful. If you've ever wanted to make a double wedding ring quilt but haven't yet because it's a hard pattern, I highly recommend this pattern instead. The rings are strip pieced and then the rings are cut from the strip sets using the Quick Curve Ruler.


I completed the top in October 2015 but just recently got it quilted and finished. Click here to read the post where I shared the completed top. I've actually been getting a lot of things quilted lately. So stayed tuned ... the snow finally cleared enough in the backyard so I can get to the fence to take better quilt photos.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your quilt is stunning. I have the mini ruler and am still trying to sew those curves. Maybe someday I'll be good enough to try something like your quilt. It is awesome.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your last finish and this one, just gorgeous. Thanks for mentioning that idea of using a special ruler for curves. Very nice effect.