Thursday, October 14, 2021

2021 Ornaments

 I didn't make ornaments the last couple years. Just too much other stuff going on. But I was determined to make some this year.

2021 ornaments

These are in progress but almost finished. When this photo was taken I needed to add a little embroidery to a couple of them but by now I'm just doing a running stitch around them to finish them off. I will hopefully have them all done soon and ready to be sent off.

I did have the pattern for these in my shop, but they are sold out at the moment. However, if you would like a pattern just let me know. I can order more and send you a link to the pattern so you can purchase it. The pattern includes all 6 designs shown in the photo and is a $9.99 pattern. I did alter the embroidery on some of them to suit my tastes.




No comments: