Thursday, October 28, 2021

Do you need a handmade gift, but don't want to make it?

 I added a new section to my online shop called Ready Made ItemsAll items listed in this section are ready-made items. This means that they are finished projects ready to be used and enjoyed. All items listed in this section are lovingly made by Alamosa Quilt Company employees in Alamosa, Colorado. All items are ONE OF A KIND. These are completed samples for kits, patterns or fabric collections that we no longer need for display.


Winter Family Quilt

The quilt shown above is just one of the finished quilts I have listed in my online shop. I want to be clear, I will not make anything for you on commission or as a special order. These items are already made and ready to be used. I also want to be clear that in most cases I no longer have the fabrics used or the pattern used. All of these items are kept at the shop which means they are from a smoke-free, pet-free environment.

Most ready made items will ship free because they cost more than our free shipping minimum of $100. As time allows I will be photographing and listing more of our completed samples in our online shop.




No comments: