Tuesday, October 19, 2021

2021 Ornaments :: A Finish

 My ornaments for this year are done!

2021 Ornaments

2021 Ornaments

I completed two sets of these adorable felted wool ornaments. I had a bag full of these little wooden "handmade" tags so I add one to the back of each ornament.

2021 Ornaments label

I wrote my initials and the year on each little wooden tag before sewing it to the back.

Ms. Spooky Boo is not impressed.

2021 October Spooky Boo

This is how she likes to lay on me now. Her paws are right at the base of my neck. It's really hard to sew anything with a cat sitting on your chest! Being photographed was not what she had in mind as you can probably tell by her expression.

She is getting white whiskers too, but just on one side. Hard to believe that she is now 9 years old.



2 comments:

Vivian said...

Woo hoo on your ornament finish! And you dyed them --- great idea, I never thought to do that. You'll love them on your tree this year!!

barbara woods said...

I love those! just made me some different from those