I finished it, except for the binding. I haven't decided how I want to bind it yet. If I had thought about it sooner I would have pillow-cased it so it wouldn't need binding. I could still add a second backing fabric and do this. I don't think it is that important to completely finish these little projects though. I'm not sure what I will do with them other than file them somehow for future reference. Maybe I'll just zigzag the edges and then pin or sew the series together into a cloth book. At the moment I'm going to do nothing and just move on to the next project.
I really like this one though! Turned out pretty well for just using scraps from my pre-fused fabric stash. I did put fusible on one fabric, far right on the bottom row. That is some cookie fabric I used to make napkins. The printed cookies were the perfect size for this little project and I thought is was funny to make one of my "fields" from a cookie. I image that Cookie Monster lives on that farm!