Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Lucky Day

You will never guess what I found in the street this morning on the way to the bus stop with Parker - a fat quarter from the Gray Goose (local quilt shop)!!!! I couldn't believe it. It's the strangest thing. Who dropped it? What did they plan to use it for?

I would take a picture of it to post but, alas, my camera is still not cooperating. I ordered a fancy new camera yesterday from Amazon but opted to just use the free Super Saver shipping rather than pay extra for faster shipping. I live in such an "off the beaten path" area that they don't even guarantee their 1-Day or 2-Day shipping to my zip code.

I need to wash my new found treasure since it's a bit dirty from laying in the muddy street. It snowed all day yesterday, until about 5:30. Then maybe I'll make something with it today.

No comments: