Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nine Patch Strata

I haven't been doing very much sewing over the holiday. It is so hard for me to get involved in a project with everyone home. And even harder when my husband is away skiing and I'm a single parent. However, I have found some time to do some hand quilting while movie watching with the boy.


I decided to hand quilt my nine patch strata that I made in my art group the last couple of months. I'm not finished yet but this is suppose to be a quilting blog so I wanted to show you something quilt related today.

The desk and closet in son's room is mostly finished. The carpentry work should be finished today. I'll finish the painting next week after school resumes for the son.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Looking good, Lynn. You are so amazing. You will laugh, but I found I had purchased Jean Wells' book a while back and had it in my sewing room. I reread it and am going to challenge myself to do at least one exercise per month. What do you think?

And by the way, I love all your posts...quilty or not. :-)

Best,
Stephanie

Elaine said...

I think I'll join ya'll... I need to break out of my box.