Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wonky Cross Quilt

I decided to go ahead and finish quilting the Wonky Cross quilt on Hattie. Now that it is done, I don't think I could even tell you which part I quilted on which machine.


I did an all over swirl pattern. You will probably need to click on the photos to enlarge them to see the quilting. I really like the back of this one too.


I'm not sure what I will do with this one. I took a few more pictures trying to practice and improve my photography and staging skills.



Sunday afternoon the boy caught a dragonfly. He was keeping it in a plastic bug jar until I convinced him that it was cruel to keep it too long.


I took a picture so that he could "always remember his pet dragonfly, Golden."

4 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Love that quilt - the colors are fabulous!

Deborah said...

I love this pattern and the colors you choose. The quilting is perfect. Nice job. Your staging for the photos is great, too.
Enjoy your day!
Deborah

Jenny said...

Great quilt! Love the colors!

Mama Pea said...

The quilt really looks good. I like it a lot! Your photography skills are looking good, too!