Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Foothills Mystery Quilt Reveal

I'm off to my scrap group later this morning so I can now show you the mystery quilt we have been working on for the last few months. Spooky showed you the back of this quilt and some sneak peaks a few weeks ago. Click here for that post.


The pattern is called Foothills Mystery Quilt and is by Meadow Mist Designs. Click here to go to her Mystery Quilt page. She has a new mystery that is ending next month that you may want to check out too.

The finished size of this quilt is 54" by 72".


3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love, love this quilt. What a great way to use those scraps too. Thanks for the link because I want to do this!

Cheryl said...

This is awesome! Your version is great, I love the scrappiness and light gray background.

Mama Pea said...

This also turned out really nice!