Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Scrappy Little Wishes :: A Finish

Last weekend was my guild retreat and I didn't get to go. I won't bore you with the details or my disappointment. Not attending did not mean I didn't sew. I had my own at home retreat instead and spent most of Friday, Saturday and Sunday sewing. 

My first project was to quilt and bind my Scrappy Little Wishes top.


It is simply quilted with an all over meander. The finished quilt measures 44" by 58".

In addition to this quilt, I quilted one of my completed top UFOs and worked on hand quilting my In Full Bloom quilt. I hope to have both finished soon!

The at-home retreat worked out well productivity-wise. I did miss all the socializing though.


4 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Sorry you missed your retreat, but you were very productive at home. I love the scrappy quilt.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Wow, you are productive. Love your quilt. I like the corner stones in the sashing. I think I'll do that if I ever get my blocks done.

Mama Pea said...

Bummer! But your quilt turned out awesome! I rally like it!

Kim B. said...

I just love this quilt, with the colors you chose and the sashing and the square blocks at the intersections. Lovely!