Thursday, May 4, 2023

Secret Garden

 These new fabrics arrived in my shop recently from Lewis & Irene.

Secret Garden Fabrics

The name of the collection is Secret Garden.

I think these are just so lovely! I couldn't resist making something up with these. I chose the Honor pattern from Villa Rosa Designs.

Honor pattern made using Secret Garden fabrics

The main print is the one I used in the center of the quilt. Here is a close-up photo of it.

Secret Garden Main fabric close-up

If you'd like to make one of these quilts too you need just one 1 yard of each print in the collection. If you are ordering the fabrics from my shop, you'd need to order a quantity of 2 of each fabric because I sell my fabrics online in 1/2 yard increments. 

As a special offer for my readers, if you order a yard of each fabric in the collection (remember that's a quantity of 2 for each print), I'll include a FREE copy of the Honor pattern with your order. Just leave me a note when you check out that you are a blog reader and want a free copy of the Honor pattern.



No comments: