I haven't been doing a weekly art project because I am still working on this little stitched crop circles. The last time I posted about it, I had just put a muslin backing on the little stitched circles using the pillow case method. It sat like that for a few days but I was not happy with it, so I took the backing off. I felt like it needed a border. I enjoyed working on it and wasn't ready for it to be finished. I attached the muslin backing by machine and somehow felt that this was wrong having spent so much time doing the handwork on the front. I ended up attaching the stitched crop circles to this larger piece using a satin stitch, by hand of course.
I'm not really sure where this project is going. I'm just enjoying the process. I plan to add some more Xs to the area between the two large circles. And I am auditioning buttons and beads too.