Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Good Day


Look what arrived in my mailbox today from Sandy at Quilting for the Rest of Us! A charm pack of Gypsy Rose as my prize/gift for participating in her creativity challenge. She has another challenge posted that isn't due until the end of the summer. Here is a link to the second challenge.

It is always a good day when I receive fabric in the mail - especially surprise fabric I didn't order or pay for! Thanks Sandy!!

I opened up the pack and fanned out the fabric a bit.


I'm trying to decide how I will use these. I have a few ideas ... but which one? Decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! What pretty fabric.

Lyric said...

Oh how fun! I had to blink - I think I have that exact same charm pack sitting around here somewhere. If I thought I could find it I'd send it your way too!

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Congrats! That is really pretty. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I admire you for participating in all these challenges, exchanges, etc. I hope I can get organized enough after we are settled in our house to play along with you now and then!